This course is designed to teach the students Make up both in theory and practice. Students will learn about the goals of foundation makeup and the geometry of the face as well as The Effects of light on colors in makeup; their training will continue by Introducing glue, Latex & Clarion types for makeup followed by practicing various application techniques on models.
• This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
• Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
• Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Understand and apply foundation of make up
- Understand and apply make-up on round, oval and square faces
- Understand and apply assisting in ageing faces and body parts
- Understand and apply the cycle of light and effect of light on makeup
- Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.