Reports to: The Marketing Coordinator will report to President.
- Working with social media platforms
- Website updates (Maintaining the general portion of the website)
- Marketing collateral development
- Working with vendors from various marketing and advertising platforms and channels.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, college with and other material
- Helping to coordinate annual events like the college open house, with potential student recruiter agencies.
- Attending local education fairs and events to recruit students.
- Assisting in budgeting and maintaining budget records of marketing, recruitment and advertising activities.
Qualifications / requirements
- A university degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
- 1+ years of work experience in marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Highly effective prioritization and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of social media trends.
- Positive, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Flexibility to pitch in to ensure operation of a 24/7 platform when required
Note: ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED