Reports to: The Web Developer will report to President.
Web developer position would mainly involve create and manage with Web Application projects and CMS projects. The web developer should challenging and rewarding work environment using the latest development techniques and tools. The web developer will work with the different teams in the school.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a member of our Team you will be responsible for providing production support and new code development.
- Understand, analyze, design, develop and maintain web-based school projects.
- Help implement new features for existing applications based on business and technical requirements.
- Provide advices on web development into existing applications based on business specifications.
- Perform coding, testing, debugging and documentation in accordance with industry bestpractices andspecific international procedures and standards.
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements if needed.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Support our development team in creating and optimizing content for the Web site usingmultiple technologies in various capacity if needed.
Qualifications / requirements
- Minumum 2 years experience of object-oriented PHP & SQL.
- Able to create and manage the new web applications.
- Create and manage the current CMS websites
- Work with Database and Design side.
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum.
- Evaluates, configures and implements software products.
- Basic understand of Bash Script and GIT version control tools.
- Basic understanding of API integration, AJAX & JSON.