Co-op and Career services
Many of our Diplomas include Co-op placements that allow students to practice their knowledge and skills in a truly Canadian job environment. Co-ops are paid work experience opportunities and students are required to successfully complete their co-op terms in order to graduate from their program and receive a diploma.
A co-op experience at the Institute of Technology Development of Canada provides our students with a number of benefits:
- Being able to apply knowledge and skills gained
- Strengthening of employable skills
- Gaining project, organization and time management skills
- Being responsible for a set of deliverables
- Gaining insight into how businesses operate
- Increasing professional confidence
- Establishing contacts and networking for future employment
To learn more about the ITD Canada career services, contact an admissions representative today.