This course introduces the process of HSE management in eight phases of a contract and duties and responsibilities of client and contractor in each phases as well as main elements of HSE-PLAN in a contract.
• This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
• Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
• Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Outline the main causes of accident in contractor activities
- Outline 8 phases of a contract and HSE responsibilities of client and contractors in each phases
- Describe HSE PLAN elements
- Establish a HSE-PLAN in a contract
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.