In this course students will continue to advance their skills in digital effects production. The course will explore advanced video techniques like working with green screens, tracking, particles, taking large projects to completion. The techniques will be learned through working on multiple projects.
This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
- Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Apply advanced techniques in animation, motion graphics and visual effects
- Demonstrate effective use of the puppet tools to create animated characters and effects
- Understand the process to bring a visual effects project from concept to completion
- Demonstrate the ability to work in teams
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||40|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||40|
|Total program length (weeks)||2|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.