This course is an introduction to modeling, simulation and engineering analysis with MATLAB as the language of technical computing. The students will learn how to use MATLAB for modeling advanced engineering and technical problems.
This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
- Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Use MATLAB files
- Understand and use control toolbox
- Understand and use toolbox
- Understand and use PDE toolbox
- Use Excel link
Understand and use SIMULINK
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.
For proof of English Language Proficiency please refer the Student Handbook.