This course teaches the principle of analogue and digital systems in editing and differences in sound and pictorial formats and their proper use.
This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
- Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Understand and apply Mix &master
- Understand and apply Music Compositions
- Understand sound and effects
Understand Music production
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.
For proof of English Language Proficiency please refer the Student Handbook.