This course teaches our students how to create applications for IPhone and IPad devices. Since the course is geared toward creating games for the device, there is a lot of emphasis on 2D and 3D graphics on IPhone and IPad driven devices.
• This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
• Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
• Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Understand XCode IDE
- Understand Apple Development Environment
- Program with Xcode IDE Environment
- Understand Objective C syntax and structure
- Develop using Objective C
- Develop 2D and 3D games for iPhone and iPad
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.