General competition guidelines
Scholarships will be applied upon completion of the fourth quarter of study. Selection will be based on the essay submission and applicants will be awarded according to the final evaluation of the Scholarships’ committee. The decision of the committee is final and cannot be appealed. Only recipients of the scholarships will be notified.
Scholarships awarded by the Institute of Technology Development of Canada may be used only at the Institute of Technology Development of Canada. In the event the education is terminated either by the student or the Institute, the scholarship become null and void. The scholarship is not redeemable for cash and may not be used to finance optional programs sponsored by the Institute.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Deadlines” tab_id=”1565117287983-87c625cf-52eb”][vc_column_text]All entries must be received by the Institute of Technology Development of Canada by December 21th 2019 for Winter and March 22nd 2020 for Spring.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Entry Preparation” tab_id=”1565117324692-871c4c6d-2a44″][vc_column_text]To enter, you must follow ALL general competition guidelines listed below. Please note: a separate application to the Institute of Technology Development of Canada is required for admission to the school. Request information here.
- Essay – A written paragraph (250 words) describing your career goals and how the Institute of Technology Development of Canada can help the student achieve those goals.
- Entries must be received by December 21th 2017 for winter and March 22nd 2018 for fall.
- Send completed applications to: email@example.com.
- Subject: Scholarship Application 2018
- All written entry materials and documentation must be submitted in English. When necessary, English translations must be attached
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Obligation of winners” tab_id=”1565117356406-45eec048-17c8″][vc_column_text]Scholarship winners must complete the program and maintain satisfactory academic progress as per the student handbook. If a scholarship winner does not meet required academic standards, the scholarship will be suspended in quarters when the student’s cumulative grade-point average falls below 70%.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]