This course is designed to teach our students the artifacts of using social media as an advertising environment. It teaches our students how to target the related audience and how to get the biggest bang for their buck. The course introduces marketing on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, Viber and Other new age mobile apps.
• This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
• Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
• Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Understand digital marketing
- Create a campaign in Facebook
- Create a campaign in Twitter
- Create a campaign in Instagram
- Create a campaign in LinkedIn
- Create a campaign in Mobile Apps
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.
For proof of English Language Proficiency please refer the Student Handbook.