This course teaches our students how to create tools for designers and developers so they can modify game assets and see the result in the real time. The course is based on C# and Python, so a part of the course is spent on introducing these two languages.
• This is a single course and by itself does not lead to any career path
• Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia 19 years or older)
• Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Upon completion of this program the successful student will have reliably demonstrated the ability to
- Understand C# Syntax
- Understand and use Python and PyGame syntax
- Implement tools console using C#
- Implement tools console using Python and Pygame
- Implement asset Editor
- Implement Game Loader
Assessment will consist of quizzes, exams, and assignments.
Students must pass the course with at least 60%.
|Total instructional hours||60|
|Total Co-op hours||0|
|Total program hours||60|
|Total program length (weeks)||3|
☒ In-class instruction
☒ Distance education
☒ Combined delivery (both in-class and distance)
Not all courses may have textbooks. Textbooks are listed on the course outline. Textbooks may not be available through the college.
- Successful completion of the course.
For proof of English Language Proficiency please refer the Student Handbook.